Tiger Cub Meet
Welcome, Tiger Cubs! On the second Wednesday of each month, we open the Kinder Yard for our youngest, newest students to play together after school. These monthly playdates offer parents the opportunity to watch and learn how their children play with others, and get the chance to hang out with other SOEC guardians.
What can I expect at a Tiger Cub Meet?
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at a Cub Meet. While a certificated teacher or administrator will be present, Parents are responsible for their child/ren during play.
- The Cub Meet starts after school at 2:40 pm on the main kinder yard (in front of rooms 27, 28, 29, 30).
- Cub Meets are for (T)K students only. Siblings of Kinder students may attend Cub Meets, but only with their Kindergartener AND Caregiver's supervision.
- Classrooms are closed during Cub Meets, and parents and students should not be inside the classrooms.
- Students may use whatever apparatus, tricycles, and other toys/equipment that the Kindergarten teachers allow that day.
- If absolutely necessary, students can use the restroom inside of a designated classroom. Adult restrooms are located in the main office on campus.
- The Cub Meet ends promptly at 3:30 pm.
- No pets.
- No toys, including cell phones, please.
- A CUB MEET IS A CELL-PHONE FREE ZONE.